суббота, 7 апреля 2012 г.

Sirens of Atlantis and others! MASSIVE post!

Sirens of Atlantis and others! MASSIVE post!:
Hey there! My name is Ross Tran and I was really active on this site in 2009 when I started really learning and posting, but I haven't been active on this blog because of school, I finally got around to update for you guys, the community, one of factors that helped start my everything. Here are some works done my first and second year at Art Center! Thanks for everything



Enjoy!

































































Landscapes from life below and next couple of images



















Costume design class! In-class live models!





















<Snow queen Projecto!!!>



































Thanks for looking everybody! :) Sorry again for this sporadic burst of images ahah.

Check out the blogspot for others!









Attached Images









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий